Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Belly Button Bullseye

My belly button has not "popped" yet, but its getting there. It is certainly not the deep inny I once had. It is now the pinnacle of my stretching protruding belly, which can make it a little tender. Especially when I get an elbow or a little fist anywhere in the vicinity. But I can't complain, I love the movement.

I attended another baby class at Abbott the other night. This is the first thing I saw on the power point when I walked in. Nice. The class wasn't that great, but the teacher was hilarious - she reminded me of Rachel Ray. Not that I think Rachel Ray is really funny, but the hard edge accent made the topic more interesting. Breastfeeding is not a hard sell and I'm optomistic about it. Just overwhelmed at the time I will need to be available (ALL the time) and fearing not being able to ever leave the house. Ask me in April how I feel about pumping ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment