Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 31




9 weeks left - that should get the shock reaction out of a few people! Yes, only 9....looking to 9 fun weeks of Thanksgiving, first snow, Christmas - it is probably 9 of the best weeks in the year! I love the atmosphere of the holidays downtown...Christmas shopping, white lights, Hollidazzle parade.






The baby is now around 3 lbs and 16 inches - no wonder I am feeling so much squirming! I just had some lentil soup for lunch and he/she really liked that! The babe is going through a big growth spurt gaining lots of fat. So for the health of my child I feel obligated to eat lots of icecream - banana cream pie blizzards and just about any flavor of Haagen Dazs.






I may have felt 2 Braxton-Hicks contractions. Not sure, but the past 2 nights I have had a 30 second cramping pain. Also the linea negra is making an apprearance down the middle of my belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment