Monday, November 23, 2009

Rough Day

I couldn't sleep last night. About 4:45am I realized it wasn't that I was uncomfortable, I was just awake. So I got up.
I was tired and ready to go home by 10:00am. But I couldn't. So I ate a brownie.
That made the baby run wild. All that movement made me feel car sick!
I have to go to the bathroom all the time. Even right after I go!
At lunch I burnt my tongue on clam chower.
I wish the baby would flip head down because its head AND its butt on either side of my belly button makes for a LOT of pressure.
I am so tired I can't even think. I can't even walk to the car. Good thing its a 3 day week - 1 down, 2 to go!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, buddy! Sorry to hear that - today sounds super rough. Do you need anything tomorrow? Let me know --- I'm just down the street! Hope you get some good sleep tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete