Monday, November 16, 2009

Favorite pregnancy products

I have made it 8 months with no stretch marks, which probably has nothing to do with this St. Ives lotion, but I still lather it on every day. I couldn't stand the smell of Palmers Coco Butter, so I chose St. Ives based on the smell and vitamin E.


My maternity wardrobe consists of 2 pairs of dress pants, 1 pair of jeans, and about 10 dresses. I was shopping with my sister this summer and looking at all the cute maxi dresses and thinking dresses would be really comfortable for a pregnant belly. But what was I going to wear in the winter? My sister had the brilliant idea of still wearing dresses- just with tights and boots for the colder weather. My under armor is so comfortable - leggings and a tank top. Throw a dress on top with a sweater and flat boots and you are all set to go!
My leotard

I look like a pregnant ballerina




















My friend Jenny sent me this really yummy tea. Thanks Jen - you are so thoughtful!

I have not had much trouble sleeping on my side. I have always been a stomach sleeper, so hugging this body pillow really helps. Rolling over is getting more difficult each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment