Wednesday, November 25, 2009

34 weeks on Thanksgiving!


Oh my gosh - could this be right?!? The baby weighs around 5 lbs! He/she better save some room for turkey, pie, and oyster stew! The baby has cute, chubby fat and is regulating its own body temp. My body temp has been very warm during this pregnancy. Its a battle in the car - I'm constantly asking Chad to turn down the heat -Very uncharacteristic for me. I can't even button my coat anymore! The latest challenges: laying down, getting up, and putting shoes on. 150 was the magic number at the doctors today - I almost weigh 150 and the baby's heart rate was in the 150s.


I wasn't kidding when I said how much I like breakfast food. This is one of the 4 blueberry pancakes I had for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I can't believe that little peanut is 5 lbs.! So exciting - almost time to meet the newest West. :) Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete