Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful


I have so much to be thankful for this year - I am thankful for every day I get to spend with the man of my dreams, my wonderful friends and family, the miracle growing inside, Chad and I both have jobs, I am gaining an awesome brother and sister in law,and I live in a country where you don't have to pay to use the bathroom! Hooray!! (that could get expensive for a pregnant lady)

My loved ones have been treating this pregnant woman VERY well. Concerned about my comfort during the last month of hugeness, my mom and sister got me these comfy pajamas (socks & slippers too!). Thanks Mom and Annie!

My husband made me the tastiest turkey vegetable soup from scratch - I call it comfort in a bowl. I savored every spoonful, the baby liked it too:) Thanks hun - I am so lucky to have such a talented personal chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment