Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Date Night

Unfortunately we have been slackers on date night. But of course we went out for our anniversary :) It is tradition to treat ourselves to a nice night out at whatever fancy restaurant we want for each year of marriage. Last year we went to Fogo de Chao. This year we chose the Alaska Eatery because we heard the crab legs were good and we usually don't splurge on crab legs. The crab legs were FANtastic! SO delicious! The atmosphere on the other hand was not the best. So to make up for that we made another stop at Cafe Lurcat (my favorite!) for dessert. Chad got to select a scotch from their long list and I ordered the most AMAZING pineapple almond cake to share. It was a gorgeous summer night so we were able to sit out on the patio - it was perfect, I couldn't have asked for more. It was a lovely evening with my honey:) So lovely I overslept this morning!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your arms! I got a tetanus booster a couple of weeks ago, and my arm was so sore! Hopefully you'll be feeling better by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete