Thursday, October 1, 2009

I had the baby dream...

I don't think I have had a dream about the baby until last night. I don't remember it exactly, but I was going on a trip or going somewhere on a plane. The baby's foot was emerging from my belly button then going back in! Then the whole baby came out of my belly button and it was very tiny and I put it back in my belly - WEIRD! What's your interpretation of that!?!

My drive to work was dark, cold, and rainy this morning. When I got downtown I saw the most unusual rainbow! The sky to the east was pink and the sky to the west was black and right down the center was a colorful, vertical rainbow. It looked like it was coming out of the Foshay Tower up into the sky. It was so beautiful against the skyline in the morning dawn.

I had my first experience with a stranger rubbing my belly this morning. I was standing by my desk and a customer felt the need to rub (not just touch). It could have been because the UofM "M" is really big right on my belly and I think it makes it look extra big and irresistable to touch! She predicted a boy - if that is valid for anything. I didn't think I would mind and I guess I really didn't care, but it was a little strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment