Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Shower

Last weekend we were blessed with another baby shower. This time the baby's Wisconsin family and friends gathered for a fun-filled ladies' afternoon. The baby had a LOT of lovely aunts and grandmas there - 1 aunt, lots of great aunts,1 grandma, and even a great-great aunt and great grandma! We played fun games, told funny pregnancy stories, and ate really good food! My favorite part was hearing a letter my grandma wrote. My Aunt Cindy is the sixth out of seven kids, so when my grandma was in the hospital after having Cindy, she wrote a letter to her other children. It was so cute - describing their new baby sister, making sure they were behaving at home, and most of all showing how much she loves each of her kids!

My godmother, Auntie Belle, made these adorable cookies by hand!



As you can see, I am very happy to have the youngest Packer fan!


My mom decorated the house in baby stuff she found from when her, I, and her sisters were little - it was so cool! These little dresses were worn over 40 years ago and are still in great condition and still extremely cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment