Friday, October 16, 2009

I passed!

Well, I passed the glucose test. And then I passed out!
I went in at 8:00am to chug the "orange drink". I didn't think it was that bad. Then I saw the doctor - talked about H1N1 and a little about early signs of labor. She said the heartbeat is good and no cervix activity, so now we're on to bi-weekly visits.
So I am waiting in the lobby and feel really tired and hot. I get called back for the blood test-no big deal-I dont have a problem with needles. But I start to feel light headed and sweaty. I tell the nurse I feel like I'm going to pass out, so I put my head down, took deep breaths and she brought me an ice pack. I felt like I was sleeping hard for a long time, so I dont know how long I was out. Thankfully I was sitting in the lab chair the whole time. She brought me a juice box and I felt much better, but have been exhausted all day.

Here is some 28 week belly - still looks pretty low...is it a boy???




1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! That belly is adorable! So sorry to hear about the passing out --- that stinks! Want to go for a walk, or to the movies, or walk to the movies (hehe) soon? :)

    ReplyDelete