Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sweet tooth

Nina has been trying a new food every 3 days. She started with rice cereal and seemed to like it - saying mmmm with each bite. Next was bananas - she was cool with that. Sweet potatoes - she liked those too. We got brave and tried avacado - I think it was a little thick for her. By the third day she decided she didn't like the green stuff anymore and cried when I brought the spoon to her mouth. So I blended some peaches I had roasted and she loved them! (They have been my favorite too - I have taste tested them all!) She is currently downing the applesauce and next is squash!



1 comment:

  1. Roasted peaches? That sounds like gourmet baby food to me! :) No picture of Nina? Only a picture of baby food in an ice cube tray??? lol - Love, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete