Thursday, June 3, 2010

25 weeks




Somehow I missed week 24. Nina has been a very busy girl! She went to Madison to watch Uncle Luke run a marathon last weekend. She is perfecting grabbing her toys and reaches to put her hands in my mouth. She has started teething so she has toys, hands, or towels in her mouth most of the time. We had one rough afternoon where she showed us just how hard she can cry. It broke my heart to hear her sniffling from crying so hard.






Gummy worms are our traditional road trip snack. Nina was initiated on our road trip to Madison :)



Chad brings Nina to daycare in the morning and I pick her up at night. Lately she has been very happy and wanting to stay up late! Its hard to put her to bed because we want to spend time with her too! She usually wakes up to eat between 10-11pm, 2am, and 5-6am so I am still not getting much sleep but I love nursing her and the lil peanut needs to eat! This picture is in the morning hanging out with daddy.

1 comment:

  1. The first picture looks like Nina should be a Gerber baby! The last one just makes me want to drive to St. Paul RIGHT NOW!!! I miss you Nini-New! :)

    ReplyDelete