Monday, August 31, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Today I woke up at 6:20am. I could feel the baby waking up about 6:40am as I was putting on my makeup. I had breakfast at work - oatmeal, calcium fortified orange juice, and hot chocolate. All those beverages resulted in me making several trips to the restroom! We do not have a bathroom in our office, so its a good chance to get some exercise walking to the bathroom so much! I actually enjoy these frequent walks because I can feel the baby most when I really gotta go! I was starving again by lunch so I had pasta, a big salad, and cherry crisp. I also try to drink a lot of water. Now I am so full! After I have yogurt for a snack and salmon for dinner I should have met all my nutrition requirements for the day. Its a big job keeping this growing babe healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment