Wednesday, July 8, 2009

May 19th



We had our first ultrasound today! Chad and I both work downtown, so we were able to walk a few blocks over to the clinic on our lunch break. The technology was amazing and we were able to see our little tadpole and its heartbeat! They said based on its size and the forming of the head we were almost 7 weeks along - which puts my due date at January 7, 2010 (possible New Years Baby!) I have been feeling pretty good - really tired but I cannot complain. I stopped running, but still try to work out and walk at least 1 mile a day. Current cravings: strawberry anything, chicken noodle soup (NOT canned), burgers, sub sandwiches (I can't have deli meat), and of course other yummy things that all people love like ice cream and onion rings - so dont really think that counts as a craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment